Monday 2 April 2012

Summers Up Next - Variations on New Look 6807

This is what i am working on next. I am planning to make some blousey summer T-shirts, with the yellow flower knit fabric and the cream knit fabric, i bought in Birmingham a few weeks ago. I have two meters of each. So i am hoping to get three or four T-shirts out of this at least.
Cream knit fabric with yellow flowers.
I've been really inspired by the One Week One Pattern challenge on Tilly and the Buttons blog. However the time frame to get started was always too tight for me, but i plan something similar. I am going to use New Look 6807, as my basic pattern. I know that the pattern is a bit boring but i plan to play around with the neck line, sleeves and bodice. 

New Look 6807
New Look 6807

No comments:

Post a Comment