Saturday 3 December 2011

Simple granny square blanket.

Granny squares have to be the easiest thing to make, especially in there most simple forms as this is. I love simple designs, i think that they are the most effective way of making anything.

I started making this in early August after my mum gave me one and a half massive balls of green Wendy's aran, that she no longer wanted. I also used some really cheep red and white balls of yarn i bought at PoundStrechers last year that have been taking up room in my wool draw. So this has been my Sunday project, as all i do on a Sunday (usually) is go to see my mum and watch her TV and eat her food, whilst knitting or crocheting. I actually finished with the crochet part last week, but have left it until today to sew in all the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment