Friday 23 March 2012

1960's Toy Pattern - Simplicity 3701

1960's Toy Pattern - Simplicity 3701
1960's Toy Pattern - Simplicity 3701
I can not get over how cute this pattern is. I saw it in a charity shop, and thought how cute, but i can't wear it. So left it there, it then nagged at me for about 20 minutes until i ran downstairs to go buy it (i live on the High Street, by the way). I spent £1.50 on it, its not a lot, but its more than i would usually spend on a sewing pattern. Its is undated, but from a bit of research on the Internet i think it is about 1960's. Its uncut and looks as though is still factory folded, so i am going to be a bit hesitant to use it.

I also bought a load of 1970's vintage patterns today as well, unfortunately they are all in size 18, but the patterns are so lovely i bought them anyway. At £1 for 9 sewing patterns and 1 knitting pattern, i was not going to argue. Who ever owned them last had really good taste.No pics yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment