I did not cut the fabric on the bias as recommended for the tie, as i did not have enough in my stash, but the end result is still pretty good.
I am going on holiday soon and will need some new summer tops. My original plan was to making a bunch of heavily modified Newlook 6807's. That did not worked out, due to not finding enough suitable jersey fabric. So now i am working on making the Sorbetto top, from Collete Patterns. I have seen many versions of this pattern appearing on the Burdastyle website, but have never really thought much about the pattern until recently. Now there have been several versions of this pattern that have caught my eye, so i am giving it ago.