Friday 18 October 2013

Lace and Pearl Bracelets



So with being back at my parents for a few weeks, i have been knitting and crocheting like mad. Most of what i have been crocheting has been 'experimental' and will probably never see the light of day on this blog. But i did make these bracelets, which i love. They are made from leftover cotton from the victorian collar, i made last year. I am thinking that i might put some of these up for sale in my Etsy shop. My last attempt at selling on Etsy failed after i had limited internet access over the summer and could not maintain it.  But before i can even think about that i need a job and somewhere to live. 

So i am heading to London next week, with the hope i can cash in on the so called economic recovery and get a job. I have not given up on the thought of going back to the Alps, but after a summer of extremely hard work, my back has nearly broken and i don't think i can recover in time for a winter of making beds and scrubbing floors. So i am looking for less back breaking work than hotels for the time being. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful collection of bracelets.I loved it very much especially the material used in it is very stylish, colorful and attractive.Thanks for sharing such a nice collection on jewelry.

    http://stores.ebay.in/return-favors

    ReplyDelete