Monday 17 September 2012

Turtleneck Tee - Burda 104 9/2012

This is the second top that i made last weekend and the third Burda 9/2012 make. I was going to post it with the Stripy Lace Back Tee, but ended up with too many photos. 

Turtleneck Tee - Burda 104 9/2012

I cut a Burda size 40 grading down to a 36 on the sleeves form pattern 104 view a. I made no changes (apart from grading down the sleeves). I used the same fabric for the Stripy Lace Back Tee, it is a soft jersey with grey and white strips.

Turtleneck Tee - Burda 104 9/2012

It was very simple to make; just zip up the seams, then add the turtleneck and sleeves. I must have sewed it in under an hour.

Turtleneck Tee - Burda 104 9/2012
 Verdict: It is a really comfy tee, I have already worn it three times and i can see me wearing this as a base layer in the winter. The only gripe i have is the turtle neck is a little too loose. I noticed that the model in the magazine also has it very loose, but i think it looks a bit odd.

For my next make i promise colour..... Ok, no i don't (but i want to).

No comments:

Post a Comment